Job Title: EP Lab Technologist Location: Wyoming
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced EP Lab Technologist to join our team at a leading healthcare facility in Wyoming.
The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of invasive electrophysiology and cardiovascular procedures and the ability to operate diagnostic and therapeutic equipment.
- Preparation of the patient and equipment for electrophysiology procedures and cardiovascular procedures
- Maintain a sterile environment and ensure patient safety throughout the procedure
- Document all procedure information accurately
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in Radiology Technology or related field
- RCIS or RCES certification
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a Eletophysiology / Cath Lab setting
- Knowledge of sterile technique and radiation safety
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and make quick decisions
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages, as well as opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. If you are a motivated and talented Cath Lab Technologist, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Please submit your resume, two references to Lake Kelley. L[email protected] or call 770-882-2028.
Please list my name Lake Kelley as recruiter on the skills link below:
Cath, IR, EP Recruitment Soliant | www.soliant.com 5550 Peachtree Pkwy, Peachtree Corners, GA O: 770-882-2028
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement