Soliant Health is seeking an Occupational Therapist for a client near Charleston, South Carolina. This is a full-time position in an elementary school setting. The district will be interviewing immediately. Submit your resume to [email protected] or apply for immediate consideration. We are excited to hear from you!
More information about your job details will be provided on a zoom call with the director.
- Full-time opening (M-F, regular school hours)
- Caseload: 6th-12th
- Collaborating on Individualized Education Plan team, conduct a variety of assessment approaches, develop interventions and home strategies, etc.
- Guaranteed hours with cancellations
- Zoom interview
- UnitedHealth, Dental, and Vision insurance package
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- CEU Reimbursement
- Competitive Pay
- Masters degree in Occupational Therapy
- OT License
Soliant Health Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement