There are Opportunities for Registered Nurses to join a school district in the Bolingbrook, Illinois area to work with a varied group of students!
- Start ASAP – End of the School Year
- Full Time | Tuesday – Friday (Could change into M-F)
- Caseload | 8-Year-Old that is Vented and Trached
- Elementary Schooler – Must be okay with Riding bus with student to and from school
- Nonverbal, G-Tube Fed, Wheelchair/Dependent for all ADLs
- Lots of Support in Classroom
- Active RN License in Illinois
- Pediatric Experience
- Individualized weekly pay
- Health benefits
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Stipends/relocation assistance if applicable.
Please apply with an up-to-date resume, and I will be in touch with you soon.
Sarah Cotter – Educational Talent Developer - 678-710-7542
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement