Soliant is working with a small school community in Spartanburg, SC, and is seeking a contract Speech-language Pathologist to work with K-5 students next school year.
- Work with students with fluency disorders, articulation and language, and receptive/expressive language impairments.
We seek applicants who are confident clinicians, great communicators, and uphold high standards of ethics and accountability.
- South Carolina SLP license
- South Carolina Department of Education SLP certification
Please apply by using the form below, or contact Monica Guu with inquiries at (770) 723-3774. I welcome e-mails at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement