Elementary School Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) Needs South Of Norco , CA || 23-24
Norco, CA 18 days agoApply Now
Speech Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) Job Description
Position: SLPA (Speech Language Pathology Assistant) - School-Based
School Year: 2023/2024
Hours: Full-Time (7.5 hours/day, Monday to Friday, with a 30-minute unpaid lunch break)
Caseload: Preschool-5th Grade
Details: The assignment will vary by site but primarily focus on the TK-5th grade level.
Start/End Dates: Immediate start with an anticipated end date around the last day of the school year, May 31, 2024.
Location: California (CA)
Salary: Starting at $27 per hour
Employment Type: Contract Position
We are currently seeking a dedicated and qualified Speech Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) to join our school-based team for the 2023/2024 school year. This position offers a unique opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of students within the TK-5th grade level. As an SLPA, you will work under the supervision of licensed Speech-Language Pathologists to provide crucial speech and language services to our students.
- Work closely with licensed Speech-Language Pathologists to plan and implement speech therapy sessions.
- Assist in the assessment, evaluation, and documentation of students' communication skills.
- Provide individual or group therapy sessions as per the students' Individualized Education Plans (IEPs).
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other school professionals to support students' communication and language development.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of therapy sessions and student progress.
- Follow ethical and professional standards in all interactions and communications.
- Valid SLPA license in the state of California.
- Bachelor's degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders or related field.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Passion for working with children and supporting their communication needs.
- Ability to work as part of a collaborative team.
- Experience in a school setting is preferred but not required.
- Quick interview and hiring process.
- Competitive pay with guaranteed hours.
- Opportunity to make a difference in the lives of students.
Don't miss this opportunity to join our team of dedicated professionals, making a difference in the lives of our students. If you are interested in this position or have any further inquiries, please contact Jaden Dorn at 470-508-2938.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement