Category Schools - SLP
Job Type Contract
Calling on Speech Language Pathologists based in the suburbs of north Houston, TX! Soliant is working with a large school district and is seeking contract SLPs for the remainder of this school year.
This is a community of students from diverse cultural and socio-economic backgrounds. We seek clinicians who are attentive to the needs of children in public school settings.
The caseload is typically 50 students. Additional information on the caseload will be shared in a direct interview with administrators.
- Providing speech and/or language therapy to students identified with communication disorders.
- Maintaining accurate service records of students on caseload
- Evaluating students with suspected communication disorders; making recommendations for speech and language services as needed
- Providing comprehensive written report of observations, assessment results, and recommendations within the standards established by state guidelines
- Developing speech and language goals in Individualized Education Programs
- Developing integrated goals with other education staff for students with multiple or other disabilities.
- Consulting with school staff and parents on the inclusion of materials to support speech and language development, or other areas of curriculum related to speech and language.
We seek candidates who are:
- Professional and accountable
- Flexible and solution-oriented
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Texas SLP license
Please apply by using the form below, or contact Monica Guu with inquiries at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement