Elementary School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Needs Near Orinda, CA || 23-24 SY
Orinda, CA 16 days agoApply Now
Job Title: Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - Elementary School
Employment Type: Contract Position
Working Schedule: 4 days a week (approximately 30 hours)
Caseload: Transitional Kindergarten to 5th grade, 1 building
Number of Students in Caseload: 31 students currently
Work Mode: In-person only
State: California (CA)
Are you a dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) seeking a rewarding opportunity in an elementary school setting? We have an exciting contract position available for you!
- Conduct comprehensive speech and language assessments for students from Transitional Kindergarten to 5th grade.
- Develop and implement individualized speech therapy plans to address communication disorders and improve students' communication skills.
- Provide in-person speech therapy services to a caseload of 31 students.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other school staff to create a supportive and inclusive learning environment.
- Monitor and document student progress, adjusting therapy plans as needed.
- Participate in IEP meetings to discuss student progress and goals.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Current California state licensure and ASHA certification.
- Previous experience working with elementary school-aged students preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- Flexibility to adapt to the unique needs of each student.
- Competitive pay.
- Guaranteed hours.
- Quick interview and hiring process.
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate Speech-Language Pathologist to make a positive impact on the lives of elementary school students. If you are interested in this contract position, please contact:
Contract Details: This position offers competitive pay and guaranteed hours. The interview and hiring process will be conducted promptly. Interested candidates are encouraged to contact Jaden Dorn at 470-508-2938 to inquire about the contract position.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement