Elementary School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Needs North Of Fremont, CA || 23-24 SY
Fremont, CA 18 days agoApply Now
Position: Elementary Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP)
- Start Date: November 27th, End of School Year (EOSY)
- Employment Type: Full Time, Contract Position with Possible Renewal
- Location: California (CA)
Job Description: We are seeking a dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team at an elementary school in California. This is a full-time contract position that offers a quick interview and hiring process, competitive pay, and guaranteed hours.
- Assess and diagnose speech and language disorders in elementary school students.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans and interventions.
- Provide speech therapy services to students, both individually and in group settings.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support students' communication needs.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation of student progress.
- Participate in IEP (Individualized Education Program) meetings as needed.
- Valid California SLP license.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
- ASHA certification (CCC-SLP) preferred but not required.
- Experience working with elementary school-aged children.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to adapt to various learning environments.
- Competitive compensation.
- Quick interview and hiring process.
- Potential for contract renewal.
- Guaranteed hours.
Contact Information: If you are a qualified Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) who is passionate about helping individuals improve their communication and language skills, we would love to hear from you. For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jaden Dorn at 470-508-2938.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement