Speech Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) needed for a school district near Santee, CA.
Soliant Health is seeking a full-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a client. This assignment will cover an elementary student caseload for the remainder of the school year. You will be provided with job details on a zoom call with the Director of Special Education. Apply here or email your resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
- Responsibilities: Assisting with Individualized Education Plans, 1:1 therapy, data collection, assessments, etc.
- Caseload: Elementary (K-5th)
- Zoom interview with school director
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance Packages
- CEU Reimbursement
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Competitive Weekly Compensation
- SLPA Licensure in California
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, W2, On-site
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement