Elementary Special Education Teacher Needed - Wakefield, MA - 401K options
Wakefield, MA 13 days agoApply Now
Soliant is arranging interviews for Special Education Teachers on behalf of a Massachusetts school district near Reading. This is a part-time Extend School Year position.
- Required: Special Education Teacher license in Massachusetts
- Newly licensed Special Education Teachers are welcome!
- In person, part time
- Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Elementary caseload
- July 10 2023 through August 10 2023
- Adapt general education lessons for students of varying abilities
- Assist students with developmental and cognitive delays
- Provide a supportive, inclusive learning environment
- Monitor student progress
- Competitive compensation (W2)
- Weekly pay
- Premium insurance options (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401K with employer match
Soliant is a recruiting agency that places high-quality candidates in high-quality positions. We negotiate your pay, hours, and other incidentals so you can focus on helping students in need.
For direct consideration for this or any other Soliant position please reach out to Adrianna through her contact information below. You may expect a response within 24 business hours.
Adrianna Johnson | Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement