Elementary Special Education Teacher - Springfield, OR - Newly Licensed Teachers Welcome!
Springfield, OR 15 days agoApply Now
Soliant is arranging interviews for an Elementary Special Education Teacher on behalf of an Oregon school district near Springfield. This is a full time position starting September 5th.
- Required: Special Education Teacher license in Oregon
- Newly licensed Special Education Teachers are welcome!
- Elementary aged students
Resource and Self-contained classroom options (let us know your preference!)
- Assist students with development of self-help, fine motor, and social-emotional skills
- Conduct initial assessments and provide ongoing documentation regarding student progress
- Write IEPs and oversee their implementation
- Provide consultation to general education teachers, staff, and parents with regards to best practices in special education
- Act as an advocate and support students with differing abilities
- Competitive compensation (W2)
- Exceptional district with excellent support from colleagues and leadership
- Premium insurance options (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401K with employer match
- Travel stipends and mileage
Soliant is a recruiting agency that places high-quality candidates in high-quality positions.
For direct consideration for this or any other Soliant position please reach out to Adrianna through her contact information below. You may expect a response within 24 business hours.
Adrianna Johnson | Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement