Happy New School Year! We are currently seeking Georgia licensed Speech-Language Pathologist candidates to interview with a school district that Soliant has partnered with for the upcoming year. The goal is to hire qualified SLPs who are available full-time and have schools experience.
To qualify you must:
- Have active or pending license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Florida
- Have Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology, or equivalent
- Have Schools and IEP experience preferred
- Caseload: Elementary - PreK-5th grade - self contained population
- Openings in Paulding and Douglas areas
- Full-time 37.5 hrs/wk
- Benefits available
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to the email below to be immediately considered.
Janah Zabala - Account Executive
Direct Ph: 678-327-0996
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement