Travel Endoscopy Nurse Needed in Meridian, Mississippi
- Knowledge of medications and their correct administration based on age of the patient and their clinical condition.
- Performs patient care responsibilities considering needs specific to the plan of care.
- Ability to perform and document a complete admission assessment to include patient’s health history, problems identified, patient teaching, and discharge needs/expectations.
- 8-hour day shifts (6:00a to 2:30p)
- Current Mississippi Registered Nurse Licensure
- CPR certified
- Weekly Pay
- Health Insurance
- And more!
If you are interested, please feel free to contact Miquel Wood via call or text at (770)225-3196. You can also email your resume and three professional references to [email protected]. Also, please complete the skills checklist that is most relevant to your area of expertise at the link below:
Senior Account Executive – Soliant Health
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement