13- Week EP RN Travel Assignment
A healthcare facility in Seattle, Washington would like to hire a EP Lab Registered Nurse this December, this travel contract is for 13 weeks. Seattle is a wonderful city to gain travel experience. The opportunities for fun are endless. While on assignment in Seattle, visit the Space Needle and the Pike Place Market. For a complete list of fun things to do while in this city, call 770-225-3167!
- 4-10 hour shifts, 1 late assignment per week
- Deliver conscious sedation, monitor overall patient care. Must be able to understand a full spectrum of EP cases, must be ACLS certified
- Ability to monitor and circulate device and ablation procedures. The majority of cases are AFIB. Experience with VTs desired.
- A nurse who has experience with cryos are preferred.
- Experience with Carto/ESI est up and patch placement
- Ability to set up CardioLab/Micropace
Skills & Experience
- 2+ Years of recent EP experience
- Experience with Carto/SI
- Experience with CardioLab & Micropace
- Experience with AFIB & VTs
- Knowledge of cryo cases
- Previous travel experience is a bonus
Education & Certification
- WA RN license
Available Benefits: Stipends & relocation funds are available to qualifying travelers. Call for more information.
- Relocation funds
- Insurance plans
Mr. Cath Lab makes finding top paying travel jobs quick and simple!
Visit my website http://mrcathlab.com/ to see some of my available jobs. What you see on my site is just the tip of the iceberg!
Give me a call at 770-225-3167 or email [email protected] to inquire about top-paying jobs across the nation.Steve Yang Senior Account Executive – Mr. Cath Lab Cath Lab & Electrophysiology Specialist Call Office: 770-225-3167 [email protected] http://mrcathlab.com/ https://linktr.ee/mrcathlab #LI-SY1
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement