EP Lab RN Currently Needed in Chicago, IL: Travel in Safe Handsnt need for nurses in IL. The shift is 3-12 hours. I am hiring an experienced Electrophysiology Lab RN for the Naperville/Chicago, Illinois area. It is a great opportunity for an EP RN looking to be hired ASAP.
- Location: Illinois
- Length of Assignment: 13 Weeks
- Hours Per Week: 36
- Shifts: 12 hour shifts, with late assignment once every other week
- Schedule: 3–12-hour shifts, no late assignments!!!
- Minimum Experience: 1 Year in EP Lab (2 preferred)
- Strong Experience circulating
- Monitor Experience Preferred
- Strong patient care experience during electrophysiology and device implant procedures
- Setup and utilization of GE Cardio Lab monitor system and MicroPace Stimulator
- Operational knowledge of RF Ablation and CRYO Ablation Generators
- ACLS, BLS
- RN License – Florida or Compact State
At Mr Cath Lab, we specialize in helping electrophysiology and cath lab health care providers find assignments. Call me about this Electrophysiology job in Illinois as well as others nationwide.
APPLY NOW: Call 770-225-3167 or send Resume to [email protected] | Reach out to me if you are looking for a healthcare job anywhere in the U.S.
Senior Account Executive
Direct: (770) 225-3167
Fax: (866) 386-9426
#eptravel “cath” [Ep Lab RN] “Electrophysiology” cathlab+ “Ep/Cath jobs” [Mr Cath Lab] “travelershub worldwide” #electrophysiology +ep lab
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement