An Epic Clarity Reporting Team Lead is needed for a direct-hire job located in Florida.
-Must have experience Leading an Epic Clarity team in the implementation of assigned Epic projects
The Epic Clarity Reporting Team Lead is a working team member as well as a leader of the Epic staff members.
The Epic Clarity Team Lead is responsible for managing the team.
Leads and manages the Epic projects within established time and budget.
Epic Clarity Team Lead Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
Epic Clarity Team Lead Job Experience:
- 5 years of leadership experience required
- Must have 5 years minimum of Epic Clarity Reporting experience
- Epic Clarity Certification required
- Previous experience successfully leading large scale projects required
- SQL Reporting and Crystal Reports experience required
If Interested and qualified for this Epic Clarity Reporting Team Lead please apply to this posting or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement
Browse Similar Jobs
Epic Ambulatory Analyst Perm Job-Cape Coral, FLCape Coral, FL
Soliant Health presently has a permanent job opportunity for an Epic Ambulatory Analyst near the...
PeopleSoft IS Business Systems Analyst JobCentral, FL
PeopleSoft IS Business Systems Analyst FTE Job We are in the process of scheduling interviews with...