Category Schools - General Education Teacher
Job Type Contract
There is a Full Time English as a Second Language Teacher opening near Claremont, NH for the remainder of the school year.
Please ensure you hold an active ESOL Certification in New Hampshire and Experience working in a school setting.
- Hours: Full Time or Part Time
- Start/End Date: ASAP – June 14, 2023
- Caseload: K-12th Graders
- Duties: Provide Pull-out and Push-in instructional services for ELLs, Collaborate with Classroom teachers to differentiate instruction to meet the needs of ELLS, communicate with parents of ELLs on the progress of their children in acquiring English
- Zoom Interview
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Top of the line Insurance
- Negotiable Compensation
This position is currently interviewing, and filling fast, so please apply below if you are interested. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me at my contact information below.
Sarah Cotter - Executive Recruiter - 678-710-7542
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement