Category Schools - SLP
Job Type Contract
Soliant has a full-time job opening for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in a school district close to Cambridge, MN. The district is seeking a candidate who can work for the extended school year.
Please see job details below.
Job Description & Requirements:
- Extended School year
- July 10th-27th 2023
- Previous school experience and IEP experience is preferred, but not required
- MUST have active or pending state SLP license
- Guaranteed hours for direct and indirect services
- Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k)
Perks of a Soliant contract:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible candidates
- Support for credentialing and CEUs
The hourly rate for this job opening is negotiable and will depend on the candidate's experience. Additionally, we offer a fantastic benefits package! Interested candidates can apply for the position by submitting their information below or emailing their resume directly.
If you're not in the area, we offer an excellent compensation package that includes relocation assistance to help with the costs of travel for the school year.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
678-920-5949 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement