Soliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) near Milton, MA. This is a contract position for the summer! Apply here to get started.
- Dates: 7/5/22-8/4/23
- Part-time position
- K-5 caseload
- Weekly pay
- Zoom interview with school director
More information about your job responsibilities will be discussed during the interview with the school director.
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- Holds current license and/or registration the state
You’re welcome to apply here or email [email protected] your resume for immediate consideration.
Soliant Health Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement