Soliant is working with a school in Eugene, OR, and is seeking a contract Speech-Language Pathologist for additional support in the Spring semester.
Details of the position below:
- Both full- and part-time applicants welcome!
- Caseload to be determined based on candidates' schedule and expertise
Additional details about the District, the team and the caseload will be shared in a direct interview with administrators. We seek applicants who are team oriented, great at communication, and familiar with speech therapy in an education setting.
- Oregon SLP license
- Clinical fellows welcome to apply!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement