Soliant is proud to partner with a local hospital that specializes in helping their patients as independently as possible in the state of Kentucky. Are you a pharmacist with leadership experience, in charge experienced, and looking to take on an interim travel contract position? Look no further, send over a resume to [email protected]
- Oversees the daily workflow of the department to ensure that the pharmacy has 24-hour coverage by a pharmacist.
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with hospital policy.
- Oversees and assists with unit-dose preparation.
- Handles and orders narcotics for the hospital.
- Maintains an adequate drug supply.
- Coordinates the pharmacy function with the nursing service and the medical staff.
- Inspects nursing units once a month for outdated medication.
- Serves on the pharmacy and therapeutic committees.
- Pharmacy director/in-charge/manager experienced in the hospital setting
- PharmD, Equivalent
- 2-3 years experience in growth oriented management
- Clinical experience 2+ years
- State Licensed to practice in the state position
Duration: 13 weeks
Shift: Day Shift M-F Day shifts
Industry: Hospital, Healthcare
Brandon Bui Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement