Fayetteville, NC: School-based Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC or CF)
Fayetteville, NC 2 days agoApply Now
Calling on Speech-Language Pathologists (Clinical Fellows too!) based in the area of Fayetteville, NC! Soliant is working with a local school district and is seeking applicants for a contract position for the remainder of the school year.
This is a large school district with a sizeable team of SLPs, overseen by the team lead. We seek candidates who are phenomenal at balancing priorities, able to work collaboratively with staff, and committed to the success of their students.
Full-time applicants are preferred. Caseload assignments fluctuate throughout the year, but candidates are welcome to express their preferences.
Scope of duties include:
- Assessing students referred for possible speech and language needs.
- Providing individual and/or group therapy sessions for students with identified speech and language disorders.
- Developing individualized education plans and presenting them to parents, school administrators, and others involved with student evaluations.
- Consulting with teachers, counselors, parents, nurses, and administrators on speech and language concerns.
- Maintaining accurate records for all students on the caseload.
- Providing reports of a student’s progress to parents.
- Organizing student caseload and developing a schedule for each assigned school.
- Developing resource materials for use in speech and language development.
We seek candidates with the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent communication
- Solid organization
- Up-to-date knowledge of Nevada Special Education procedures and best practices for SLPs in school settings
- Professionalism and accountability
- North Carolina SLP license
Sound like a good opportunity? Apply today by using the form below, or contact Monica Guu with questions at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement