Category Schools - Counselor
A neighboring school district is in need of a Licensed Professional Counselor for the immediate 2022 - 2023 school year.
This would be a full school year contract position.
- Maintain confidentiality of records relating to students' treatment
- Encourage students to express their feelings and discuss what is happening in their lives, while helping them to develop insight about themselves and their relationships.
- Guide students in the development of skills and strategies for dealing with their problems
- Should be comfortable counseling students in both Individual and group settings
**Must have a Master's Degree in Counseling or related field**
Must have active Counseling License for CO
If you are interested and believe you are qualified, please apply below. Please be sure to include a copy of your resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement