Great opportunity for a Pharmacist with retail experience. Take this chance to grow your professional network, add relevant experience to your resume, and fine-tune your leadership skills as a Supervising Pharmacist. To apply for this role or gain access to others contact Jennifer Gibson at [email protected]. When you do, include your resume with the subject line “Floater Pharmacist – NY”.
- MUST have an immunization license and be comfortable giving all vaccines.
- Registers with the state board of pharmacy as supervising pharmacist or pharmacist in charge.
- Responsible for maintaining the pharmacy in good standing with all federal, state, board of pharmacy regulations, and company policies.
- Responsible for the entire operation of the pharmacy department to achieve pharmacy financial goals including budget, payroll, third-party administration, scheduling, and inventory management to promote optimal financial viability.
- Participates in business development activities in the store and community.
Varies – evenings required at times; 3 – 4 days per week
Typical schedules are 4x10 or 4x12 schedules (i.e. 8am-8pm)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement