Category Schools - SLPA
Job Type All Job Types
Forest City, NC: School-based Speech-Language Pathology Assistant
Calling on enterprising SLPAs! I am working with a school in Forest City that needs an SLPA to cover speech services for a therapist going on maternity leave.
The position is full-time, and expected to last 13 to 15 weeks; work with elementary and middle school students with mild to severe speech impediments.
What do you need in order to be considered for this position?
- A valid license from North Carolina
- Solid experience in school settings
- Be ready to get credentialed, possibly relocate and start the assignment on time
- Work with the highest standards of professionalism
The climate is mild at this time of the year! This could be a great locale for a winter getaway.
Ready to embark on a journey? Send your resume highlighting relevant experience to me! Monica Guu, (770) 723-3774 or [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement