Forney, TX: Certified Academic Language Therapist (CALT)/Dyslexia Specialist
Forney, TX 4 days agoApply Now
Soliant is working with a school in the area of Forney, TX, and is seeking Certified Academic Language Therapist for a contract assignment.
- Both part- and full-time applicants welcome!
- Assignments will be based on areas where there is greatest need
- Month-to-month contract (as needed basis)
Applicants will typically be responsible for testing, writing reports, and attending ARDs. We seek applicants who are familiar with assessments, solution oriented, and who work well with the team.
- Applicants must be Certified Academic Language Therapists (CALT) who have:
- Completed teacher level training in Multisensory Structured Language Education
- Passed the Academic Language Therapy Association (ALTA) competency exam
- Applicants must have at minimum a Bachelor's degree in education or related field (e.g. Special Education)
Please apply by using the form below, or contact Monica Guu with inquiries at [email protected] I welcome phone calls at (770) 723-3774.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement