Fort Myers, FL: School-based Speech-Language Pathologist (CF or CCC)
Fort Myers, FL 4 days agoApply Now
Speech-Language Pathologist (Contract)
Soliant is working with a school in Fort Myers, FL, and is seeking a contract Speech-Language Pathologist (Clinical Fellows are welcome!) to work with their students for the upcoming school year.
Covering numerous school sites in Fort Myers and its environs, we are in need of therapists who are willing to commute further and serve students in more remote locations.
We seek applicants who are great at communication, solution-oriented, and committed to the success of the students in their care.
- Both part- and full-time applicants welcome
- Multiple positions with elementary, middle or high school sites
- Co-ordinators will work with applicants to determine a caseload that fits their schedules and clinical preferences
- Florida SLP license
Ready to apply? Please use the form below. Have questions? Contact Monica Guu at [email protected] or (770) 723-3774
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement