FT 2022-2023 Looking for Middle School Special Education Teachers, Sumter, SC
Sumter, SC 14 days agoApply Now
We are currently recruiting and interviewing for Multiple Special Education Teachers (SPED) for the upcoming school year (2022-2023) in Sumter, SC.
- Full time
- 37.5 hours/week
- Multi-categorical license needed
- Middle School Case Load
- On-Site OR Virtual accepted
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in education, Masters/Doctorate in Special Education
- Licensure: Multi-categorical license needed, State Teaching Certificate in Special Education
Benefits of working with our agency:
- Competitive Pay, Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental and Vision for Full-Time Candidates (Work 30 hours a week minimum).
- 401K Matching
- And more!
**If this opportunity isn’t for you, please don’t hesitate to contact me for additional opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement