We are seeking a candidate for a Special Education teacher contract position. The school is looking for a compassionate individual who has the skills and expertise needed to provide instruction to students with disabilities. You would be working with adult transition students for the 2022-2023 school year. We have a supportive team and offer benefits such as health, life, and dental insurance, and matching 401(K).
Job Location - Near Kyle, Texas
- Assignment dates: 08.16.2022 to 05.26.2023
- Students working on vocational skills
- Helping students adjust to living independently
- Active Special Education teaching license in Texas
- Degree in Special Education or a related field
Apply below. We’d love for you to be a part of our team!
If you’d have any questions, please email Lauren Wernert or call (678) 538-6724. I am excited to work with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement