Urgently seeking a fulltime inpatient/IV certified pharmacy technician. This unique opportunity is available to an individual with open availability, a strong work ethic, patient-centered, and task-centered. Recent 1-2 years’ experience working in a hospital pharmacy is required. PTCB licensure is preferred; candidate must have IV certification. This is a 12-week contract, working days, from 6am to 4:30pm. For immediate consideration and other inquiries concerning this position please email [email protected] or call (281) 848-7414.
Contract: 12- weeks
- Responsible for performing the technical tasks involved with the storage, distribution, packaging and labeling of drugs.
- Assists pharmacists in preparing and distributing medications, maintaining the drug inventory, maintaining patient records, and completing required documentation of work.
- Works under the direct supervision of the pharmacist, must have an excellent working knowledge of drug names, dosages, dosage forms and the procedures for the preparation of dosage forms.
- Calculating and preparing sterile compounding medications (IVs, TPNs, antibiotics, piggybacks, etc...)
- PTCB highly preferred
- Prior Epic and Omnicell technologies experience highly preferred
- At least 1-2 years’ experience working in a hospital pharmacy
- IV certified
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement