Urgently seeking a qualified pharmacist for a preferred pharmacy provider. They are a facility focused on service and pricing. An immediate contract role is needed for a OH Pharmacist. This is a contract. The ideal candidate should be a OH licensed pharmacist with retail experience and open availability. For immediate consideration, contact: [email protected] or call (281) 848-7414.
- Execute day-to-day operations in the pharmacy as they pertain to workflow, production quotas and deadlines.
- Assist in the proper ordering, handling, receiving, documentation and storage of all controlled substances; assist in maintaining a perpetual inventory for scheduled drugs.
- Ensure that the pharmacy is compliant with all local, state and federal rules and regulations regarding the practice of pharmacy.
- Supervise the pharmacy production staff to ensure proper order entry, workflow and security of the pharmacy area, and adherence to delivery schedules.
- Prepare and/or supervise the preparation of all sterile IV drug products or solutions
- Check for completeness and accuracy of all new and refill labels and orders. Check for content and accuracy of all drug packaging and labeling.
- Ensure that the pharmacy is compliant with all DEA policies and procedures and follows all applicable government regulations.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Pharmacy from an accredited School of Pharmacy
- Current license to practice pharmacy in OH in good standing
- Proficient in the area of clinical interpretation: drug-drug, drug-disease, drug-food interactions and allergies
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement