FT Special Education Teacher Needed-Covington, Ga.
We have immediate openings for Special Education Teachers in the Newton County school district. Must be certified to work with an elementary school caseload.
- Full Time Availability
- K-6th grade
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education
- Master’s Degree in Special Education.
- Ga State License
What we offer:
- Higher compensation. Competitive pay based on experience.
- Work-life balance. Work up to 40 hours per week, with workdays ending mid-late afternoon and weekends off!
- Benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision insurance, 401-K…and much more!
- Continuing education. Free continuing education classes.
We are passionate about improving the lives of clinicians and educators so you can continue enriching lives.
Please call me at (770) 889-2010 to set up an interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement