Full or Part-time DHHT Needed for 23/24 SY- Near Dobson, NC
We're hiring DHHT professionals for a school district. Competitive hourly rate and guaranteed hours available. Interviews ongoing.
- August 3rd – Christmas break
- 15 students
- At least 20 hours a week but would consider full time as well.
- Onsite only
- Caseload: TBD
- Master’s level degree in Teaching Deaf Students
- Active state license in Deaf Education
Full-time positions typically offer benefits packages that can include health insurance, retirement plans, paid time off, and more.
Looking for an opportunity? Call/Text me at (770)-882-2048.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement