We are now reviewing resumes and scheduling interviews with a school district near Auburn, Washington that is already getting next schools positions in order.
The ideal candidate would already be licensed in the state of WA; however, out of state candidates that qualify for their licensure will be welcomed.
- Full Time School Contract Position
- 37.5 Hours Per Week
- Average Caseload: 45
- Elementary Students
- CCC or CFY Candidates Welcomed
If you are not local to the area, our agency does offer an excellent compensation package with relocation assistance and/or housing that can be added to help those traveling for a position!
How to apply?
- Fill out an online application seen below
- Send in a copy of your resume to: Israel.Childs@Soliant.com
- Give me a call and connect at: 678-459-1107
Either way, I hope to hear from you soon!
Senior Account Executive
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement
Browse Similar Jobs
Speech Language PathologistCedar Hill, NM
A school district near Cedar Hill, New Mexico is hiring a full time Speech Language Pathologist....
SLP Spanish Bilingual: Napa, CANapa, CA
Bilingual Spanish Speech Therapist (SLP-CCC/CFY) in need in the beautiful Napa Valley, CA area....