Soliant is scheduling interviews with a great school located about 30 minutes from Marlborough, MA.
- Work with K-3 students, some of whom communicate using AAC devices
- Remainder of the school year
As a school-based SLP, the candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Accepting referrals and screen children
- Preparing written reports, interpreting student evaluations, and developing Individualized Educational Programs (IEP).
- Scheduling therapy sessions for students in groups or on a one-on-one basis
- Meeting with parents to review student progress, reassess needs, etc.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Massachusetts license
To apply, please e-mail your resume highlighting your relevant experience to Monica Guu at [email protected] I welcome phone inquiries at (770) 723-3774
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement