Full Time- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)- Near, Grover Beach, CA
Grover Beach, CA 2 days agoApply Now
Are you a highly skilled and dedicated Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) seeking a rewarding career opportunity in a school setting near Grover Beach, California? We are currently seeking a passionate and experienced BCBA to join our team and make a positive impact on the lives of students with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and other developmental disabilities. This is an exciting opportunity to work collaboratively with educators, support staff, and families to promote inclusive learning environments and help students thrive.
Position Overview: As a BCBA in a school setting, you will play a crucial role in supporting students with ASD and other developmental disabilities. You will collaborate with teachers, support staff, and families to assess student needs, develop individualized behavior intervention plans, and provide training and support to ensure successful implementation. Your expertise in behavior analysis and intervention strategies will contribute to creating a positive and inclusive learning environment for all students.
- Conduct functional behavior assessments (FBAs) and develop behavior intervention plans (BIPs) based on the needs of individual students.
- Collaborate with teachers, support staff, and families to implement behavior analytic interventions and strategies in the classroom and other school settings.
- Provide training and professional development to school staff on behavior management techniques, positive reinforcement strategies, and data collection methods.
- Monitor student progress and make data-based decisions to adjust intervention strategies as needed.
- Collaborate with the Individualized Education Program (IEP) team to ensure student goals are aligned with behavior support plans.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of student assessments, progress, and intervention plans.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certification for CA.
- Master's degree in Applied Behavior Analysis, Education, Psychology, or related field.
- Experience working with individuals with ASD and other developmental disabilities in a school setting.
- Strong knowledge of behavior analysis principles and evidence-based intervention strategies.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with teachers, support staff, families, and other professionals.
- Ability to collect and analyze data to inform decision-making and monitor student progress.
Application Process: If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of students with ASD and other developmental disabilities in a school setting, we encourage you to apply for this position.
If you wish to be immediately considered, please submit a copy of your resume to: [email protected] Once received, I will contact you to get your availability for a phone interview.Gil Hastings Account Executive Soliant | firstname.lastname@example.org 678-820-6600
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement