Full-Time Board Certified Behavior Analyst needed near Milton Township, Illinois
Milton Township, IL 14 days agoApply Now
A school district in the Milton Township, IL area is seeking a Board Certified Behavior Analyst for the duration of the school year.
- Hours- 8am- 3pm
- Monday- Friday
- Age Group
- Will be working with 4 school buildings within district
- Consultation with teams
- Working with students to develop Behavior Plans
- New role, flexible for change- experience in schools is plus
- Ready to Interview!
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health Benefits, Vision, Dental, and 401(k) offered
- Tax-free stipends available to those who qualify
If you are interested in this position, please apply online and send your resume to Marcquis Fleming by email at: [email protected] for more information!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement