Blazerworks is seeking a paraeducator to help out a neighboring school district this current school year.
The district will consider part-time or full-time candidates. They should be comfortable helping out with PreK-Highschool.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable switching from 1:1, assisting in the resource/behavior program, as well as serving as a sub/float paraprofessional.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Official college transcript with evidence of 72.0 college-level quarter credit hour OR official college transcript with evidence of Associate’s or higher degree OR Parapro Assessment with score of 461 or higher
- Ability to stoop, crouch, crawl, bend, kneel, and stand for long periods of time
- Position could require diapering, toileting, and feeding of special needs students
- Ability to assist in student de-escalation and physical intervention when needed
- Ability and willingness to work with students who bite, kick, hit, and can be verbally aggressive
- Ability to lift objects weighing up to 40 pounds and assist with Emergency Response Protocols regarding student restraint
Prior schools experience dealing with Special Needs students highly desired.
If you'd like to be considered please apply below or send a copy of your resume to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement