Full Time, Contract Pharmacist Job in Colorado - Immediate Start - Day/Afternoons Shift
Grand Junction, Colorado Posted 11 days agoApply Now
- The facility is seeking a full time, contract pharmacist, available to work a day/afternoon shift.
- Working closely with the other Pharmacist, Director and Technicians
- Candidate will work in an inpatient setting; order verification, pharmacokinetic dosing and medical consultation will be a part of the general job duties
- This hospital really needs your expertise as a consultant in medicine. You will be able to serve this amazing community and bring your helping hand around the world
- Monitoring pharmacy techs would be another daily duty for you. Work together with your colleagues in the field of medicine and help lives
- Candidates must have a clear and active licensure for CO and a clean criminal
- Candidates must have 2+ year(s) of recent inpatient experience
- Must be a great communicator with Physician and Nursing staff
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (281)668-0650 for immediate consideration.
Local: 281 668-0650
Fax: 877 340-0534
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement
Browse Similar Jobs
PRN Retail Technician Job- Houston, TXHouston, TX
Currently we are partnered with a pharmacy in Houston, TX who is needing a retail technician to...
13+ Week Contract/ IV Room Pharmacist- Kennewick, WAKennewich, WA
Soliant Health is currently partnered with a medical facility in Kennewick, WA who is seeking a...