Contract Special Education Teacher
Our school is looking to hire a Community Based Instruction (CBI) High School Special Education Teacher for the rest of the School Year in New Orleans, LA. This is a contract position that runs until the end of the school year with a very HIGH chance of RENEWAL for 23-24 School Year. Interested? Please apply below with your updated resume!
Location: New Orleans, LA
Duties & Requirements:
- ASAP – May 31,2023
- Full Time Hours (37.5)
- Caseload: High School Special Needs
- Community Based Instruction (CBI)
- Hourly pay: dependent on experience
- Zoom Interview!
- Louisiana Special Education Certification
- School-based experience
Incentives for Full Time Positions:
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Weekly Direct Deposit Paid Every Friday
- 401(K) Matching
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please apply below with your updated resume. The school district is looking to interview now.
For QUICK CONSIDERATION, reach out to me via phone or email with any questions! Thanks.
Guillermo Martinez | 678-920-5904
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement