Soliant Health is searching for contract and contract to perm Pharmacy Technicians for one of our Hospital clients in Salem, OR. ! These are full-Time Hospital Pharmacy Technician opportunities that is perfect if you enjoy travel! This is an ideal position if you're looking for a competitive position to learn and develop your skills in a new pharmacy setting. All shifts available (1st, 2nd and 3rd). Apply today for immediate consideration! EPIC experience highly preferred.
Pharmacy Technician Position Details:
- 13-week contract to start, possibility to become permanent
- Inpatient Pharmacy
- Will be using EPIC
- IV responsibilities
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift availability
- ASAP start!
Perks of Soliant Professionals:
- Competitive pay and travel package!
- Full benefits that start your first day including medical, dental, and vision!
- Responsive and dedicated staff
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
Hospital Pharmacy Technician Requirements:
- 6-months - 1-year of Hospital Pharmacy Tech experience, preferred
- PTCB Certification, preferred
- OR Pharmacy Technician Registration upon job offer.
Join our team today by contacting
Senior Pharmacy Recruiter
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement