Category Pharmacy - Clinical Pharmacist
Job Type Direct Hire
A Midland-based pharmacy team has expressed interest in a full-time Pharmacist! We seek experienced candidates with prior pharmacy experience, and immediate availability. At Soliant, we value passion, ambition, and a drive for personal and professional growth. Don't miss this opportunity to embark on a fulfilling career journey with us. Take the first step today and join our exceptional team!
Shifts: Weekdays - 7:00am -3:00pm
- Analyze comprehensive pharmacological information to healthcare professionals, addressing their inquiries and monitoring drug therapy to provide valuable interventions.
- Organizes and oversees the workflow of pharmacy technicians, ensuring the accuracy of pharmaceutical preparation, labeling, order entries, charges, and inspections.
- Ensure precise order entries and timely delivery of medications to the intended recipients, providing peace of mind to both healthcare professionals and patients.
- Uphold a safe and clean working environment by strictly adhering to established hospital policies and procedures, creating a welcoming space for our team and patients.
Contact: David Romero
Email: [email protected]
To Call or Text: (281) 668-0670
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Pharmacy or Doctor of Pharmacy Degree required
- Current State of Texas License as a Registered Pharmacist
- Certification in area of specialty (e.g., CACP, CNSC, BCNSP, BCOP, BCPS) preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement