Soliant is currently partnered with a school district in the Portland, Oregon area that is seeking a Full-Time Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC).
Education and/or Experience:
- Candidates must have Master's Degree in School Counseling.
- Licensed professional counselor certificate required.
- Must have experience with group counseling.
- IEP experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Full-Time 37.5, hours a week.
- Elementary caseload.
- Responsible for writing counseling goals for student's annual IEP/ARD meetings.
- Lead/Facilitate all direct counseling sessions with teachers/staff of Special Education students.
- Provide behavior support to Special Education Students.
- Monitoring progress.
For more information, please contact Octavious Echols.
Phone: (678) 459-1106 (call or text)
Email: [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement