Full Time Occupational Therapist 23/24 (OT) in Seattle, Washington
Seattle, WA 19 days agoApply Now
Soliant Health is seeking a Occupational Therapist who is interested in working in a school setting in Seattle, Washington. In this role, the OT will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below.
Job Description & Requirements:
- 2023-2024 School Year
- Previous school experience preferred, but not required
- Must have active or pending state OT license
- Compensation for this opening is based on experience and school budget typically ranging but not limited to 35-50 hourly.
- Guaranteed hours for direct onsite services
- Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k)
If you are interested apply as soon as possible to be considered. Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you see on the Soliant Health website.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement