We are now hiring an Occupational Therapist for a school-based opening in the Hemet, CA area. The hired OT will work full-time hours for the upcoming school year.
- 37.5-hour weeks
- In-person therapy
- Multiple Disabilities
- Master's Degree
- Active License/Certified in CA
Additional details about the district, the team, and the caseload will be shared in a direct interview with administrators. We seek applicants who are team-oriented and great at communication.
- Develop treatment plans and goals for rehabilitative care
- Provides students with individual treatment and group therapy sessions.
- Correct specific areas of sensory-motor integrative dysfunction.
Perks of working with Soliant:
- I work with you to understand your job search and to lend my field expertise to school-based OT jobs
- Competitive pay and solid benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible contractors
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement