Full Time Occupational Therapist needed for the 23/24 School Year - Phoenix, AZ -
Phoenix, AZ 19 days agoApply Now
We have a need in our school district for an Occupational Therapist. We are seeking a positive and enthusiastic individual who is passionate about helping our students achieve their full potential.
Location: Phoenix, AZ
- Master's degree in Occupational Therapy
- Valid OT License
- Start/End Dates: August 4, 2023 – June 9, 2024
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week
- Caseload: K-12th grade
- Competitive weekly pay
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance & 401K (if needed)
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply below with your updated resume. Upon applying, you will receive additional information about the position and the next steps in the hiring process. For any inquiries, feel free to contact Chris Vaughn directly at the office number 678-710-7985.
We look forward to hearing from you and discussing how you can contribute to our school district!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement