We are working with a great school to find a dedicated Occupational Therapists to work with multiple age groups throughout the school year! We are quickly interviewing for this position, so please apply with an updated resume after reviewing the information below.
- Master’s degree in Occupational Therapy
- Active Occupational Therapist license in New Mexico
- Full Time (37.5 Weekly Hours)
- 7.5 Hours per Day (Monday-Friday)
- Varied Caseloads (K-12th Graders)
- September 18, 2023 (Start Date)
- May 24, 2024 (End Date)
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity to make a difference in the lives of children.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment.
To apply, you can call Sarah Cotter, Senior Recruiting Advisor, at 678-710-7542. If you have any questions or need more information, please contact Sarah directly. We will respond to all applications as soon as possible.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement