Occupational Therapist (OT)
Location: Tampa, FL
Job Type: Full-Time (23/24 School Year)
Join our dedicated team in Tampa, Florida, as we strive to make a meaningful impact on the lives of students in our school district. We are actively seeking an experienced Occupational Therapist (OT) to partner with our schools in providing exceptional support to students with diverse needs. If you are passionate about empowering students and enhancing their learning experience, we invite you to join our dynamic team.
As an Occupational Therapist in our school community, you will play a crucial role in helping students overcome challenges and reach their full potential. Your responsibilities will include assessing students' needs, developing and implementing individualized treatment plans, and collaborating with educators and families to achieve the best possible outcomes.
- Conduct assessments to identify students' strengths and areas of need.
- Develop and implement effective occupational therapy interventions.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support students' academic and functional goals.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of student progress.
- Participate in IEP (Individualized Education Program) meetings and provide input on student goals.
- Stay current on best practices and evidence-based interventions in the field of occupational therapy.
- Valid Florida Occupational Therapist License.
- Recent experience as an Occupational Therapist.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and independently.
- Passion for working with students with diverse needs.
- Full-time position for the 23/24 school year.
- Health insurance options.
- 401(k) retirement plan options.
- Professional support and development opportunities.
- Competitive pay.
- Possibility of contract renewal for the summer.
How to Apply:
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of students and meet the qualifications for this position, please email your resume here.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement