Soliant has partnered with a school system in the Aiken, SC area that is currently seeking an Occupational Therapist for the upcoming school year. The position is full-time, for the full-school year. OTs will be providing speech therapy services to elementary school students.
OT's are encouraged to apply below – interviews are being scheduled now!
- 22-23 School Year
- Full-time opening/35 hours per week
- Elementary school caseload
- Competitive pay
- Guaranteed hours
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits: medical, dental, vision
- 401k and employer match
- Master’s degree or equivalent in occupational therapy
- Licensed Occupational Therapist
- South Carolina state OT licensure
- *requirements must be met before the start of the assignment, candidates may apply before licensures/degrees are completed.
If you are interested in this position or a similar one, please apply below now with your resume or directly by contacting N'Derah Cooper Account Executive at Soliant. We staff nationwide!
Account Executive | Soliant Therapy Group
678-748-5306 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement