Full-Time Opening for a School Psychologist Needed Near Chatham, Massachusetts
Chatham, MA 16 days agoApply Now
Soliant is working with a great school district near Chatham, Massachusetts to fill a full-time School Psychologist position. This position is a school-based, contract position through Soliant for the 2022-2023 school year. This position requires onsite attendance Monday through Friday, and the hours follow the school's hours of operation. The director is ready to start reviewing resumes of well-qualified applicants, so apply now for immediate consideration!
- Assist in the diagnosis and placement of children that might have special educational needs.
- Attend meetings to discuss needs and placement of students with special needs.
- Serve as a consultant to the school staff to develop strategies for students with special educational needs.
- Provide parent counseling when recommended by the evaluation team.
- Report and relay information to parents.
- Serve as a liaison for the school and community.
- Duties are not limited to those listed above.
- A Master’s or Doctorate Level degree in School Psychology
- Must be licensed through the state board in Massachusetts
- Weekly Compensation
- Health, vision, and dental offered
- 401k plan with company matching
Employment Type: Full-Time, Contract
2022-2023 School Year
Hours: Monday-Friday; school operation hours
Apply now to this position, or email your resume directly to [email protected] to learn about all the opportunities available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement